There is open a New Call to appky for the scholarships to follow the master course on Theoretical Chemnsitry and Computational Modelling. There are Two types of scholarships, ones oriented to people from outside EU (with some restrintions explained in our webpage) and ones oriented to EU citizens. To apply please go to the following links:
Category A (non-EU):
Category B (EU):
How to Apply
Interested students should fill and submit the corresponding on-line application form that will be published each year in the web page of the Master, for both Category A and B Erasmus Mundus scholarships (Third Country and European students). The required supporting documentation shall be sent by electronic mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
The admission of students and selection of Erasmus Mundus Scholarship holders is carried out by the TCCM International Committee. The evaluation is made according to the information provided in the application form, supported by the following documents:
1. A letter of motivation
2. A CV, including full academic information (degree, matters studied indicating the marks obtained, level of English and all the information the applicant may consider relevant).
3. An English transcription of the academic record (and a document describing the subjects studied in the university degree and the marks obtained, with special attention on the ones listed above, for Bachelors not awarded in Europe or different from Physics, Chemistry or Materials Science).
4. English transcription of the degree certificates to be considered(1).
5. An internationally recognized English level test.
6. A copy of your whole passport, all the pages from the beginning to the end. If your passport doesn’t contain the information regarding the last five years, you have to send also a copy of your previuos passport (it’s no valid any other document like ID card or birth certificate).
7. A letter on the conformity with the call guidelines (template to be provided)
8. The names, address and electronic mail of 2 Professors/researchers who may be contacted for references
9. All students must enroll at one of the seven Universities in the TCCM Consortium:
AUTONOMOUS UNIVERSITY OF MADRID, Spain (Co-ordinating institution)
UNIVERSITY OF VALENCIA, Spain
UNIVERSITY OF GRONINGEN, Netherlands
CATHOLIC UNIVERSITY OF LEUVEN, Belgium
UNIVERSITY OF PERUGIA, Italy
UNIVERSITY PAUL SABATIER, TOULOUSE III, France
UNIVERSITY OF PORTO, Portugal
Hence they must provide a list with their preferences rating a minimum of four of them, from 1 (top preference) to 4 (lowest preference).
All this information should be sent electronically to the Coordinator of the Master (email@example.com) before January 31st for both, Third Country and EU-EEA students, according to the procedure established for each call in the web page of the Master.
Application Deadline : 31 January 2014
Contact Adress: TCCM Management
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Universal Education Consultant