The University of Kent at Rome is pleased to be able to offer the following scholarship for taught Master’s students for the academic year 2013–14:
- Faculty of Humanities’ Scholarship consisting of a fee waiver (worth £5,590) and a full maintenance stipend on £13,590, valid on a taught Master’s programme in the Rome suite of programmes.
- The scholarship is open to candidates who have been offered a place on any of the Kent at Rome MA programmes in Roman History and Archaeology or Ancient History, to start in September 2013.
- Candidates must hold a first-class Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant subject, or hold an equivalent non-UK qualification or a Master’s degree at merit or distinction in a relevant subject or equivalent by July 2013.
- The scholarship will be awarded to outstanding applicants able to demonstrate a high level of academic achievement, clear intellectual ambition and the potential to make a strong contribution to their chosen MA programme.
- This scholarship is open to all full-time postgraduate applicants. UK, EU and overseas fee paying students are invited to apply.
How to apply
- Candidates must make a formal application to study on an applicable Rome taught Master’s programme to commence their studies in September 2013.
- Candidates must then be offered a place on the one of these programmes.
- Candidates must also send a letter of motivation, not exceeding 500 words, stating why they wish to join their chosen Kent at Paris MA programme and how this fits into their longer term plans.
- The letter should be sent to the Academic Director of Rome, Professor Ray Laurence, r.laurence at kent.ac.uk
The deadline for applications: 19 July 2013.
Universal Education Consultant
If you want to study free or want to study abroad in Europe. then please contact to
28 countries in Europe, visa for all