University of Twente
Masters (MS) Degree
Deadline: 15 Mar/15 Dec (annual)
Study in: Netherlands
Next course starts Sept 2013
University Twente Scholarships (UTS) are scholarships for excellent students from non-EEA countries, applying for a graduate programme (MSc) at the University of Twente.
Univesity of Twente, The Netherlands
Field of study:
Business Information Technology
Civil Engineering and Management
Construction Management and Engineering
Educational Science and Technology
Human Media Interaction
Industrial Design Engineering
Industrial Engineering and Management
Environmental and Energy Management
Philosophy of Science, Technology and Society
Science Education and Communication
Sustainable Energy Technology
Systems and Control
Number of Scholarships:
There is a limited number of UTS scholarships available.
Prospective students from Non-EU/EEA countries
The scholarship amount for students from non-EU/EEA countries is either € 10,000, € 12,500, €20,000, or € 22,500. The scholarship amount for students from EU/EEA countries is max. € 10,000.
To qualify for a UTS, candidates must fulfill all of the following requirements:
· Your programme starts in September
· You have been (provisionally) admitted to one of the above mentioned UT graduate programmes before 15 March.
· You have graduated with excellent academic results (overall CGPA) from your (under-)graduate programme.
· You comply with the conditions for obtaining an entry visa in the Netherlands (if applicable).
· You comply with the general English language test requirement Academic IELTS 6.5 (or TOEFL iBT of 90) and an additional 6.0 (TOEFL iBT 20) on the subscore of speaking skills.
· You are not eligible for a Dutch study grant.
· You have completed a pre-master at the University of Twente (if applicable).
· If you are starting a ‘pre-master’ programme you may already apply for a UTS. However, you must complete your pre-master programme with a CGPA of 7,5 out of 10 to be eligible for a UTS and comply with above mentioned requirements.
Please note: if you apply for a UTS scholarship without meeting all the requirements, your application will always be unsuccessful. The deadline for admissions is 15 March 2013 for study in September 2013.
It is important to visit the official website (link found below) to start the application process and for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.