The session 2012, with 18 participants from Asia, Africa and Latin-America, has now concluded its activities successfully with the final presentation of the project reports and a fare-well party. We wish all participants a smooth travel and a warm welcome back home !
About applications for a new session of Lib@Web in 2013
In spite of still some pending uncertainties, the Interuniversity Steering Committee has cleared the way for the organisation of a session in 2013 in the period April-June. The application form is now available in the application page (‘Admission Criteria’). The following documents will be needed in addition to the application form filled in itself :
- personal data and 2 passport pictures
- copies (certified) of diploma’s
- 2 recommendation letters
- C.V. (study and work experiences, with details on dates and exact descriptions of degrees/positions, transcriptions in case of non-English)
- workplan and motivation (1 or 2 pages of text convincing us that you are the right candidate)
- employer’s support letter backing the application
The deadline for submission is end of January 2013. In view of very tight schedules from the sponsor (VLIR/UOS) for further processing the selection process, we cannot be flexible on this deadline, so please make sure the form is sent to us timely.
http://www.ua.ac.be/main.aspx?c=.LIB@WEB (direct link9